The 60 Series is standard equipped
with the features you need to keep
the job moving. At 14 GPM (53 LPM),
the 60 Series pump offers an
exceptionally high flow rate. The
pump is easy on your vehicle's
battery with a draw rate of only 16
amps. The 60 Series is ruggedly
designed to withstand the elements
with a heavy-duty urethane paint and
an enclosed nozzle holder.
• Delivery Rate: up to 14 GPM (53 LPM)*
• Compact, low profile design with centered
inlet for ease of installation.
• Low amperage motor draws only 16
amps. Designed with a permanent
magnet and sealed ball bearings for long
• Piston type bypass valve saves wear on
pump when idling.
• Built-in explosion-proof junction box
supplied with weather-proof connector for
power supply cable.
• Heavy-duty cast iron lockable nozzle
holder accommodates manual or
• Internal check valve lets you start
pumping immediately. A pressure relief
valve relieves product expansion and
protects the pump seals.
• Easy access 30 mesh stainless steel
strainer. Telescoping suction pipe adjusts
to various tank sizes.
• Enclosed nozzle boot protects nozzle
spout from rain.
• Meter-register includes a nutating disc
phenolic measuring chamber in aluminum
die cast housing. Adjustable calibration
+/- .5% at full flow. 4-wheel register with
push-button reset, and 7-digit master
• Liter measure up to 999.9 liters.
• Farm type automatic nozzle specifically
designed for application.
• Rear mount filter kits.
Model 61 - Basic pump with hose and
Model 65 - 24 VDC model.
Model 67 - Model 61 with 4-wheel pushbutton
Model 68 - 24 VDC model with 4-wheel
push-button reset register.
Self priming, direct drive rotary vane.
valve with pressure relief.
30 mesh stainless steel.
Explosion-proof, UL listed 1/4 HP, 2600
RPM, thermal overload protected.
Permanent magnet with seated ball
12 VDC, 16 amps; 24 VDC, 8 amps.
15’ (4.57 m), 12 AWG.
High-gloss urethane. Painted red or specify
2” (5.08 cm) NPT for tank opening; suction:
1” (2.54 cm) NPT. Discharge outlet: 3/4"
(1.91 cm) NPT.
HOSE AND NOZZLE
12' (3.66 rn) hose with integral static
Manual self-closing nozzle.
23" to 42" (58.42 cm to 106.68 cm)
polyethylene adjustable suction pipe.
Model 61: 24" x 18" x 10”
(60.96 cm x 45.72 cm x 25.4 cm)
Model 67: 24" x 18" x 16 1/4"
(60.96 cm x 45.72 cm x 41.28 cm)