Legacy® models are made in the USA to the highest quality
Legacy® Series grew out of our decades of experience with
HighlineTM, Trimline, and commercial units combined with the time-proven
technologies of The Advantage® series. All Legacy® models
are made in the USA to the highest quality standards.
include unlighted faceplates, glassless faces, painted lower doors,
electric reset, and hoses (12' x 5/8" for standard flow, 12'
x 1" for high flow).
- Explosion-proof motors are available at voltages of 220 or 240;
3/4 HP, 230V, 60 cycle, single-phase standard. (A 1/3 HP motor
is available for sites where lower flow rate is acceptable.)
- Four-piston positive displacement meters accurate within 0.26%
can be calibrated to within 1/3 cubic inch in five gallons.
- Standard Gilbarco® 10-micron, high-density, spin-on filters
with back-up strainers.
- UL listed. Conforms to NIST Handbook 44. NTEP Cert. No. 94-027.
TransactionTicketPrinter - Built-in ticket printer prints
a record of the transaction.
AccumulativeTicketPrinter - Built-in ticket printer prints
the cumulative (history) total of fuel dispensed.
- Patented, solid-state 'fail safe' Gilbarco pulsers are available
for use with remote consoles. Veeder-Root pulser compatibility
is the responsibility of the buyer.
LightedFaceplaces - For enhanced visibility.
Drive - For self-contained pumps only. Allows operator to
use hand-crank to dispense (and measure) fuel when power is unavailable.